Friday, January 22, 2010

Scrapbooking Calendars


Thought I would share some of my scrapbooking calendar work with everyone. The layouts speak for themselves. If anyone would be interested in having a calendar made with their pictures, please convo me so we can discuss. Calendars would be for 2011. Some layouts are real simple and others are more detailed. I have so much fun doing these. At the end of the year, I take the calendar pages and mount them on 12"x12" cardstock or background paper and put them in an album. What a great way to preserve the past. You can also see more of my work on my own blog at scrapbookingforevermore.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

  1. how do I convo you? What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I'm talking etsy talk. You can go to scrapbookingforever.etsy.com to contact me. Thatnks for your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! Good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Angie! And you tell me you are not artistic. You are artistic and creative.

    ReplyDelete