Saturday, January 16, 2010

DebsDetails

Yay! Our Blog! (thank you SO much Candy!)
I wanted to add my shop to the blog. Actually, I have a few I will share with you all.
My first shop is the art work and creations my sister Cindy and I create.
We have Fairy Houses, back scratchers, toilet plungers (yes, toilet plungers!), and all kinds of unique items that make perfect gifts.
You can view it here (and it will take you directly to my Etsy site if you click on an item.)
http://dcrane1.googlepages.com/home

4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone! Many of Deb and my things are inspired by nature! And I have always loved fairies and the forest too! Coming soon - some of my framed fairy drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please tell me a little bit more about the shop that you share? Could you post some pictures on this site? I would like to see some of your work before I go to your etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy... could I get a preview of your drawings...by that I mean could you post a picture of your art even if it is only part completed?
    Do you & your sister ever go to Monches Farm in August when they have their fairy festival? 300 faries participated last year...both adults & kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I figure out how to add pictures here, I will try. :)~
    It might be easier at this point to just go look around at our sites in Etsy. Type in "shop team eagle" in the search and the teams items will be displayed.

    ReplyDelete