Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photos and More Photos

Box after box of photographs. Vacations, holidays, weddings, birthdays and just because pictures. What is one to do with all those pictures? I scrap them. Over the years I have made calendars for my family to give as gifts at Christmas. The joy and laughter is priceless!! These pictures will be cherished forever. I add some journaling, but most of the journaling is completed by the recipient. At the end of the year, family members return the calendars to me and I then scrap them into a 12 x 12 memory album and add more embellishments and papers. The albums are then returned to the recipient as another gift for birthdays or Mother's Day.

Do you have boxes and boxes of pictures? I can help. I would be more than happy to put your cherished pictures on a calendar or in a memory book of your choosing. Give as a gift or have one made for yourself. I put my memory albums out on my cocktail table when I know I am going to be entertaining. Everybody enjoys looking at the pictures and it is an excellent conversation piece.
















You can see more of my scrapbooking work at http://www.scrapbookingforevermore.blogspot.com

I also do plastic canvassing to relax in the evenings when time allows. Working two part-time jobs and running my own business keeps me very busy and out of trouble. Here are a few pictures of what I have made.






No comments:

Post a Comment