Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Custom Handbag

I recently had a lady in France purchase a tassel handbag from me.  She was pleased with her purchase and so she decided to have me create a custom handbag for her in fabric and colours of her choice.  This I have now finished.
The chosen fabric is a faux suede velvet burgundy and a pale green lining.  Both the inside and the outside of the handbag are embroidered.  You can see all of the pictures on my blog       candytheartist.blogspot.com

Here are a few of the pictures.  What do you think?












Please note that the colours don't match here because I took the pictures under different lighting conditions.  The true colour is on the first picture.



1 comment:

  1. This is a very elegant handbag. The colors compliment each other. Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete